Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Introduction

Well the day has finally come.....
I have decided to open a blog.  Who would've thought??

First, let me introduce myself.  My name is Blake, and I have been in the tech industry for over 10 years.  I have been in the Security Industry for 3 of those years and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I specialize in Forensics, Network Assessments, and Web Penetration Testing.

The purpose of this blog is in part a small way to start my intentions to become an Independent Security Consultant/Web Penetration Tester.  I have always loved finding out how things work as well as breaking them....

I want to be able to provide Small Businesses who cannot afford dedicated Security Professionals or hire large firms to conduct assessments affordable consulting services.

Small Businesses are just as much of a target as Large Enterprises in fact they are a much easier target because they feel that they can hide in the shadows.  Just look through your log files to realize how untrue that is.

I reached out to multiple contacts I had within Web Firms for Small Companies and boy did I get really supportive feedback!!  The Web Firms were just as concerned as the Small Businesses.  I even provided some services for free to kick start this process, and it has been a great experience.

If you are interested in my services,  please contact me, and I'd be happy to discuss your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment